MANAGED IT SERVICES
MANAGED IT SERVICES CLIENT ONBOARDING AND TRANSITION METHODOLOGY
Initial Managed IT Services Proposal Phase
- The assigned Account Manager documents client basic infrastructure and service requirements.
- We provide a comprehensive Managed IT Services Proposal for budgetary purposes until an infrastructure audit is performed for final pricing.
- The Managed IT Services proposal agreement is reviewed and approved by the client in principle.
Detailed Documentation Phase
- An infrastructure audit is initiated
- The Account Manager will provide the audit document, infrastructure enhancement recommendations and finalized Managed IT Services Proposal for review and acceptance.
Managed IT Services Proposal Review & Acceptance Phase
- The final Managed IT Services Proposal is approved by the client with the intention to proceed.
- We provide the service inclusions and start date for final acceptance and signature.
Transition Schedule Phase
- A Project Manager is assigned for the onboarding
- The Project Manager provides detailed transition milestones including Managed IT services onboarding schedule. support services how-to documentation, security requiremen ts review, stoff training,
monitoring & remote service capabilities and any required infrastructure
enhancement projects with dates and timelines
- Obtain necessary systems access
- Finalize service support cut-over date support provided during initial stages of transition.
- Regular business and service reviews are scheduled by the Account Manager.
- Managed IT Services onboarding process complete.
- READ MORE